Bosworth Academy students are once again celebrating amazing A Level results, with the majority of students having been able to access their University of choice.
Quote Chris Parkinson, Principal “These results are a testimony to the hard work and commitment of staff that our students have enjoyed such success.”
Some of the individual stars were:
- Joe Aziz who gained 3 x A* & 1 x A and is now going to Birmingham to study Theoretical Physics
- Joe Murfitt who gained 3 x A* & 1 x A and is now going to Birmingham to study Medicine
- Tamsin Durrant who gained 3 x A* and is now going to Birmingham to study Chemistry
- Divesh Jina who gained 3 x A* & 1 x A and is now going on to Cambridge to study Engineering
- Connor Mawer who gained 3 x A* and is now going to Imperial College to study Physics
Bosworth Academy has a policy of challenging students to be better than they thought they could be, and to take the hardest A level subjects such as Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics. These subjects alone have achieved an amazing 60 A*/A grades between them. These results are a testimony to the hard work and commitment which our students and staff have put in over the last two years.
Number of students entered 162
A* – E = 100%
A* – C = 75%
A* A B = 48%