The processing of personal data by Bosworth Academy is essential to many of the functions carried by its staff to support students. Compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 will ensure that this processing is carried out fairly and lawfully. This Act seeks to strike a balance between, the needs of the organisation and the respect for the rights and freedoms of individuals. Bosworth Academy is committed to a policy of processing personal data within the law and ensure that information about individuals is collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.
- Data Protection Policy [pdf]
- Publication Scheme [pdf]
- CCTV Policy [pdf]
- Privacy Notice [pdf]
- Privacy Notice: Children in Need or Looked After by The Local Authority [pdf]
- Privacy Notice: Workforce [pdf]
- ICO: Information Commissioner’s Office [link]
- Leicestershire County Council Privacy Notice [link]
- Legislation.gov.uk: Freedom of Information Act 2000 [link]
Should you have any concerns or queries regarding the information on this page, please contact Carly Harper on 01455 822841.