3G Pitch – Sponsorship Board Raffle 2021
We have the support of the FA, Football Foundation and Leicestershire & Rutland Sport, to create what will be an amazing facility, providing a full size floodlit football pitch. With a “state of the art” 3G surface, providing a pitch, which is virtually weather proof and amongst the best playing surfaces available in the locality, enabling students to play sport all year round.
It will also support the local community, as it will be available for organised use beyond the school day. The benefit this facility will provide to the school during the day, will as you can imagine be incredible for the students, but also benefits Desford FC and other local clubs too.
The cost of the project is over £800,000 and we have committed to raise the final £5,000 to support the project funding and ready to go for September 21.
1 in 50 Chance to win a paid for Sponsorship Board for 2 years
We are asking for the support from local businesses, to take part in a raffle, whereby you have a 1 in 50 chance to be a winner.
You have the chance to win a sponsorship/advertisement board size 1200mm * 600mm, which includes print, production (from your artwork file) and displayed for 2 years around the side of the 3G pitch and placed in a prominent position, from the pitch opening date (Sept 21).
How To Enter
The cost of each ticket entry into the 3G Pitch raffle is £25. You may purchase more than one ticket, but the maximum number of tickets is four (£100).
Please provide the following details:
Business Address (including postcode):
Contact Telephone Number:
Number of Raffle Tickets Required (maximum of 4):
Please email your entry request confirming the above information to email@example.com
Once we receive your request, you will receive a reply within 48 hours, to confirm your entry(s) and how to make a payment. You will have 7 days to make the payment and when this has been checked and received, your raffle ticket(s) and number(s) will be emailed to you shortly afterwards.
We hope that you find this opportunity exciting and also knowing that, whatever the outcome, you are contributing to a facility that is going to benefit many thousands of football players locally for years to come.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Bosworth Academy 3G Pitch Raffle 2021.
Promoter: Bosworth Academy a registered charity in England and Wales XT31473. The Bosworth Academy 3G Pitch Raffle 2021 (the “Raffle”) is registered with the Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council. Licence no 21/00044/LOT
Name of Responsible Person: Liam Grest, Bosworth Academy, 33 Leicester Lane, Desford, Leicester LE9 9JL
We will use your donations efficiently – every £1 received goes directly towards the 3G Pitch Development.
Terms and Conditions:
Entering the 3G pitch Raffle:
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- This Raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the Raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the Raffle. The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the 3G Pitch raffle is £25. You may purchase more than one ticket, but the maximum number of tickets is four (£100).
- You will be allocated a raffle ticket number, on receipt of your email and the numbers will be allocated in order, that they are received, until all 50 numbers are taken up. A minimum of 30 raffle tickets will need to be sold, in order for the raffle to take place. If less than 30 tickets are sold, Bosworth Academy, reserve the right to cancel the draw and will refund any business, who has purchased a raffle ticket.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by bank transfer or cheque.
- Bosworth Academy cannot accept CAF payments for raffle tickets and all CAF payments will be treated as donations.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received. You will have 7 days to make the payment and when this has been checked and received, your raffle ticket and number will be emailed to you shortly afterwards.
- Bosworth Academy accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Bosworth Academy accepts no responsibility if chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Bosworth Academy and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- Bosworth Academy cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies, but Gift Aid can be claimed on donations.
- Bosworth Academy reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Raffle Draw:
- The closing date to enter is 28th July 21 and the prize draw date for the raffle draw is 31st July 21, as printed on the tickets.
- If the 50 tickets are sold earlier than the closing date, the prize draw date may take place earlier than the stated prize draw date as shown on the raffle tickets.
- The prize winner will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw held at a third party’s premises on the draw date.
- The first ticket drawn will win the prize. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by post or telephone no later than 3 weeks after the draw date. Winners’ names will be published on our website at www.bosworthacademy.org.uk within 7 days of the draw taking place. Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
- Bosworth Academy will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then in writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held until 4 weeks after the prize draw date. Once this deadline has passed, the unclaimed prize may be treated as Bosworth Academy sees fit, and it may be returned to another raffle fund.
Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize Suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant Supplier of the prize.
- The prize is: a sponsorship/advertisement board size 1200x600mm, which includes print, production (from your artwork file) and displayed for 2 years around the side of the 3G pitch and placed in a prominent position, from the pitch opening date (target date Sept 21). The Board is UV printed onto an outdoor grade 3mm Dibond panel. Includes, protective scruff guard and matt laminate to face.
- Advertising within school grounds requires that certain moral and ethical standards are carefully met. Advertising that is linked to, or promotes tobacco, alcohol, drugs, sex or antisocial behaviour will not be allowed. Bosworth Academy reserves the right to refuse any advertiser that is deemed to be inappropriate. Similarly, Bosworth Academy reserves the right to terminate any agreement forthwith, with no refund, any advertisement, should any of the above considerations become an issue.
- Any business who has entered the raffle, but was not selected as the winner, can still purchase a Sponsorship Board at a reduced rate, with the cost of the raffle ticket (£25) deducted from the total cost. If more than one raffle ticket is purchased, only one deduction of £25 will be made. For a 1200mm * 600mm Board, the normal selling price of £100, will be reduced to £75 or 1480mm *600mm, normal selling price £125, will be reduced to £100.