Are you aware that you can register with sQuidcard to make on-line payments for school meals, trips and other offers?
There are many benefits to registering for on-line payments:
- It is FREE to use
- No need to worry about sending your child into school with cash or cheques
- Top up using a credit/debit card, bank transfer, or standing order
- No queuing at the revaluation machine to add cash to your catering account
- View your child’s transactions anywhere, at any time
- See exactly what your child has purchased from the canteen each day.
- Auto top up payments for peace of mind that your child’s account will never run out of funds
- Easy-to-use, 24/7, online customer portal
- The sQuid App is free to download on iOS and Android devices and provides a quicker, more convenient way to access, manage and top up your online sQuid account.
- It is easy to register with sQuidcard, all you will need is your 16 digit sQuid registration number and a CVV number, these can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the school office on 01455 822841. Once you have your registration number please visit: squidcard.com/welcome