This year’s theme is “How can chocolate change the world?”
You could explore:
- The global impact of the chocolate you buy.
- Chocolate companies changing the world for the better.
- The giving of chocolate. How does this make a difference?
- The history of how chocolate changed the world.
TOP TIPS FOR WINNING POETRY ENTRIES:
- Make sure your poem focuses on the theme: “How can chocolate change the world?”
- Fair trade is about empowering farmers so try to think beyond common stereotypes of developing countries.
- Artwork/design is not judged; however please make sure it is legible so the judges can read your poem!
Submit your entries online or hand them to Mrs Griffiths in the compass. See the link for details and ideas.
Deadline 14th June 2019