On Wednesday 7th February, Bosworth Academy organised a Mock Interview Day for our Year 11 cohort. 12 representatives from a variety of local and national businesses came to the Academy and conducted job interviews with our students. As holders of the Careers Mark Award, we take preparing our young people for the world of work extremely seriously and this event was part of our overall careers education provision. The day was a big success, our students conducted themselves impeccably and the feedback we got from employers was overwhelmingly positive.
- ‘Very enthusiastic about chosen career path’
- ‘Obvious team player’
- ‘Came across as very confident’
- ‘Good listening skills’
- ‘Came across as a lovely, bright and interesting person’
- ‘The passion on what he wants to do shone through’
- ‘Smiled throughout the interview, a very people friendly and sociable person’
Our young people will soon get their individual feedback via their tutors.
PSHE and Careers Education Coordinator